2010年7月7日星期三

Forever Down=(

I'm totally fed up with my own performance for this few days...
juz 3 easy things but i cant do this well...
by the 1st time i cant 100% comfirm i can take dictation on this exam...
and even i will fail in this exam =(
but its all my fault due to my lazyness...
so wat can i say?
haha... :(

How about that part of my body condition?
the doctor say if i continue like this...
i juz can continue for 1 more year...
so means that after 1 year,
i cant even touch u...
juz can look it from far...

i dislike it!
but wat can i do?
its the fact!

i hav to face it...
continue to pump to grade 8 in a year?
or take it slowly?

honestly,
i really dont hav the time to waste...
all my times is precious!

i'm going to lost myself for about 1 year if i continue to do like that...
haha...
wat can i do?
nthing rite?

who cause it?
that make things going from bad to worst?
i noe who is it!
but wat can i do?
那个连我都不舍得伤害的女生所喜欢的人的所作所为
我能怎样?
忍下来吗?
哈哈!

反正自己早已经是懦夫了...
忍下来又如何
她开心就好了吧?
哈哈!

我真的好开心啊!
tmd!
TT

2 条评论:

  1. 你怎麼了嗎?

    回复删除
  2. 喂~
    是钢琴吧?(grade 8)
    ==
    喂喂
    不要怕
    你是好娃娃
    自己跌倒自己爬
    加油啊!

    回复删除