2010年7月8日星期四

failure

Juz fail his grade7 exam test...
and break his own records...
for 1st time having fail in his list...
6 years and 6 dictation...
haha...
and now the fail come out!
OMG!

I thought i can face it...
but during the pieces...
the damn finger suddenly...
aiya...
thn the whole song rhythm broke up totally...

and i cant even concentrate on other pieces due to the pain...
damn it!

i hate the ppl that make me become like that...
honestly...

3months before...
the doctor say my body part maybe going ok...

but now...
after that stupid accident...
i left 1 year more to enjoy this!
wtf!
happy?
sad?

i dun even now my feeling by now...
laugh can cure all sickness?

dun believe that dude!
i laugh for wholeday...
and even everyday since i'm alive...
but wat i get?
failure failure and failure agn?

haha!
i cant even tell my bestfrens puiteng about this!
i cant tell how the body part broke agn...
haha!

good!
y~y~tell me y!
damn it!

1 条评论:

  1. hey
    just shout it out
    to nobody
    k?
    though i dunno wat happen~
    n it mayb sounds nothing to u...
    but hope u can
    at least
    reduce the pain u suffering
    T.T

    回复删除