2010年7月16日星期五

Camouflage

I'm wearing a fake mask in school since u rejected me ;)

Mayb i reli can go to be an actor...
Even my best frens,
cant notice that i'm pretending to be happy...

Honestly,
its quite dissapointed...

But it is oso good...
coz no ppl will noticed it...
and the sad ppl will juz be me ;)

Everytime thinking about her,
i try hard to hold my tear by acting to yawn...
i am morbid but i ned to act happy...
talking some words that is against one's lie, but i said that is the truth...

In this case,
i pass for 2days=)

and not even 1 ppl notice about it!
Muahahaha x(

I'm awesome rite?
best frens?

where are all of u when i needed u?
but when u needed me, i'm owayz beside u...

In this fact,
i knew that Pay does not necessarily get the same return...

haha x)
let's continue to pretend happy by tmr and others day (:

没有评论:

发表评论